|December||OLPGV||Fr. Will Estraza, C.P.|
|January||Lagao||Fr. Rolly Japitana|
|February||SMAP||Fr. Rey Joloro|
|March||Calumpang||Fr. Rogie Castellano, C.P.|
|April||Polomolok||Fr. Ronilo Huesca|
|May||Bula||Fr. George Carin|
|June||Alabel||Fr. R. Pajarillo and CYM|
|July||Catechists||Christian Formation Center|
|August||Liturgist||Fr. Romeo Buenabra|
|September||Social Action||Social Action Center|
|October||Dominican Fathers||Fr. Joemar Sibug, OP|
|November||Family and Life Ministry||Christian Formation Center|
|December||Couples for Christ||c/o Jose Lucas|
Simple Guide for Prayerful Reflection (Prepared by Fr. Joy Peliño)
- 1. Preliminaries:
Prayerful Atmosphere for a Reflective Communal Focused Group Discussion
Preparation of the Guide
Identification of Facilitator and Secretary
Identification of Members per FGD
- 2. Sharing Proper
- a. Awareness of the Presence of God
(Brief Moment of Silence: Journey of Faith: from the perspective of Trust and Lived Experience)
- b. Grace being asked for
(That which we desire: conscious effort in the presence of the Lord with the members of the group to make sense of their journey of faith, reflecting on faith, obstacles and ways of addressing obstacles to confession of faith).
- c. Biblical Reading”
- d. Points for Reflection:
- 1. What is faith?
- 2. What is/are Obstacles to faith?
- 3. How to overcome this/these Obstacles?
- 3. Input: Year of Faith based on the Primer
- 4. Second round of sharing (appreciation of the Year of Faith – Words of Encouragement)
- 1. To understand better the intent of this Year of Faith…the beginning of the Journey
- 2. Ways of celebrating it, receiving it and transmitting it joyfully.
(To be done individually as an act of Surrender and Consecration to the Father, contemplating the presence of the Son and the challenges of Mission with the Holy Spirit)